1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Kolar trigger

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by k-gunguy, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

0   0   0

Hi
    I am looking to pick-up a backup trigger for my Kolar. I need it to be a release,I do have the pull hammers,if someone wants to trade for those parts.
    Thanks in advance;
    Glenn

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The hammers are trigger specific parts and won't necessarily fit and work well in another trigger. Bill Malcolm

3. old tex

old tex TS Member

0   0   0

Jim Coons makes a Precision trigger for Kolar - they are the very best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. cob

cob TS Member

0   0   0

We do offer a kolar double release trigger. Our new kolar trigger is a complete redesign of the trigger assembly that enables the trigger to be more consistent as well as durable. We stand behind our products 100% and offer a lifetime guarantee on all parts manufactured by precision gold ( excluding hammer springs). If you are interested in a trigger or would like to talk more specifically about our triggers you can call me or email questions. Thanks

Jacob Jeffries Precision Gold Triggers
    office-816-427-2346
    cell-816-200-6404

5. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

0   0   0

Hi Thanks for the reply's. I am happy with my trigger,I was looking for a backup, in case mine went down,or needed service. So I was looking for someone who had an extra,who might want to part with it?
    Thanks Glenn

6. Klay_Buster

Klay_Buster TS Member

0   0   0

Have shot a Kolar double release for almost 12 years. Only once could I have used a back up. Trigger started to fire when setting slowly. Sent to back to Kolar for adjustment. They turned it 4-5 days, never missed the next weekend shoot. Save your money. If you go to Sparta, just have Keith check it every few years. Dave Mishler 0737832

7. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

just got info on the precision gold triggers. $2300 for one thats pull/pull (which is roughly equivalent to the cost of purchasing 2! spare kolar trigger groups).

8. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

0   0   0

Skeetman
    Thanks for the laugh.
    Glenn

9. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

glenn- i thought much the same...

Thread Status: