1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for a fox terrier pup

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by mac1, Dec 26, 2016.

1. mac1

mac1 Active Member

I know this isn't your standard hunting dog, but here in TN they use them for squirrel hunting. I am looking for
    a just weaned fox terrier pup female and can't seem to find one anywhere. My personal dog is dying of stomach cancer and it is killing me and I want another one just like her. If anyone knows someone that sells them please PM me. Thanks.

Mac

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  2. 05roadking

05roadking Member

Good luck very smart dogs.

3. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

In this area of central Indiana, some Amish raise them to sell. You might check into your local Amish community.

4. MackC85

MackC85 Active Member

Be careful of Amish puppy mills.....our boxer pup came from a highly recommended family puppy breeder. He was well socialized, seemed a little on the small side for 8 weeks...

[​IMG]
    ..also came loaded with intestinal worms, falsified shot records, and was in fact, malnourished, and according to our vet,at most 5 weeks old. After some serious vet bills, that fortunately we got reimbursed for, he is a great almost 2 year old now.

[​IMG]
    Watching Boxer Videos with Mom!!!
    Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017