1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a DT-10 combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mike Battista, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I have a customer here in Florida that has a DT-10 top single combo that he would like to sell. 32" /34", adj comb, upgraded wood. $6000.00 Warranty card not sent in yet.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Dusty,

The last time I was up at Indiana Gun Club they had a couple of used ones and one new one.

ec90t

3. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Have him call Joel Etchen

4. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

I have an unsingle combo, 32/34, cased with a graycoil pad adjuster sent to your FFL for 6800.00........merlyn...

5. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

I have what you are looking for: DT-10 with both barrels and the action replaced by the factory due to the old gun opening up. Single barrel has 100 shells through it - over/under has never had a shell placed in it. Still under warranty. Stock has a few minor nicks, but very nice wood. It has Graco adustable recoil system, Kickeez pad, and aftermarket adjustable comb system [got rid of the plastic system from Beretta]. Gun has sat in the safe since I got my Mach One. $6,500, plus shipping to FFL. Fred Berson [fssberson@aol.com]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.