1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Desgin Engineer

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone,

I know that there are a bunch of engineer types that shoot and I am looking to team up with a design engineer that knows Solid Works and Mastercam software. I have a couple of projects that I am currently working on and I need some assistance in putting the project on paper so to speak. If there is anyone out there that may be interested please give me a call at the shop 330-456-6070 or send me an e-mail dennis@devaultind.com

Thnak you,

Dennis DeVault

2. fly

fly Active Member

Can PRO E be use as the design software?

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

ProE and SolidWorks do play nicely with each other and with MasterCam.

-Gary

4. Dennis DeVault

Yes Pro-E can be used it was an expensive package years ago and many companies other than automotive went to MasterCam or Solid Works. The problem with MasterCam it will not convert to other soild programs when putting the drawings into a Cam file for machining. It leaves holes in the transfer on the surfaces. This is why the current machine shop that I have is asking to design in a true solid model package. Any of the three will work just fine. If you have an interest just give me a call at the office. Thank you,

Dennis DeVault

5. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Dennis,

If it's something simple and not too time consuming I can help you out. I run Solidworks and AutoCad and Catia V5.

Let me know what you need. Just email me above.

Kevin

6. Dennis DeVault

I would like to thank everyone that responded to this thread and sent e-mails to me. At this time I believe I have located a person that sounds like a good fit for this project. He is an avid shooter and I feel brings a definate interest to the table. If it does not work out I will post the request again. Thank you again,

Dennis DeVault

7. max trap

max trap Member

I am currently dating one Dennis give me a call. Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.