1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For a Cut BT-99 Stock

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Darryl101, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darryl101

Darryl101 TS Member

Howdy Folks!

I'm looking for a cut down (short) BT-99 stock.....something that would come close to fitting a youngster. I have a pretty nice 2 barrel BT set and am not overly excited about cutting the original stock. It is the big, square forearm style.

There must be some short stocks out there and was hoping you could help me gather one up. The boy is ready to start leaning into em this coming year and is REALLY excited. I don't want him to start the way I had to.

Thanks for your help!

Darryl Howard

2. TD1958

TD1958 Member

I've gotone. Nothing special. It has it's own trigger guard with it. I don,t have any way to take pictures of it. It's left over from my grandkids days of learning to shoot. PM me and we'll work something out. Thanks, Tim

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

You could also search for a BT99 Micro which are great for youth and women shooters.

Matt

4. mlcameron

mlcameron Member

I have one listed here on TS.COM would you consider a trade. stock or complete gun.
    Mark

5. Darryl101

Darryl101 TS Member

Thanks for the replies........I have sent private messages.

It's above freezing in ND.......ain't life grand?? Just another 80 days or so and we'll be shooting!! With luck of course.

Darryl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.