1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a camping spot at the Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Duluth Fatboy, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duluth Fatboy

Duluth Fatboy Banned User Banned

I need a spot at the Grand for August 5th tru August 17. Send e-mail at address above. George Pappas

2. Duluth Fatboy

3. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

George,

I _might_ have one for the Grand in the Premium spots -- full hook-ups... Unfortunately, I probably will not know for sure unitl about 3 weeks before the Grand.

If this fits your schedule, let me know. I will put you first on the list of people to contact if it becomes avaialble.

John

4. Argentina

Argentina TS Member

I am sure that if you call Tracy on July 10th, she will be able to find you a camper spot.

The reason that I say this is because even if you have paid for a camper spot for the next 5-10 years, you MUST fax or mail in your "Notification of USE Form" form 30 days prior to the start of the Scheduled Event notifing the IL. DNR that you intend to use your spot. If you do not send in the form, the contract that you signed for the spot says that the IL DNR or ATA can and will rent out your camper spot.

This "Notification of Use" is covered extensively in section IV of the contract that everyone signed. Rest assured that many people that bought the spots for 5-10 years will forget all about this and show up at the shoot and find another camper in their spot. Can you imagine all the moaning and groaning that will then happen.....and naturally it won't be there fault, it will be the ATA and IDNR's fault.

So don't worry, I am sure you will get a spot.

5. Duluth Fatboy

John your e-mail address doesn't work. I'm interested, let me know as soon as you can. Thanks George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.