1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a BT99

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by roguepilot, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roguepilot

roguepilot Member

0   0   0

A member of the club I shoot at is looking for a browning BT99 for his son to learn to shoot with. His son is a fine young man and he'd like to see him start with a gun he can grow with. Cosmetics are not important, but he is looking for a shooter. He does not have a computer and asked me to post his request. Let me know if you have one available and I'll pass the info to him.

2. MaxumImpact

MaxumImpact TS Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a BT99, 32" Fixed Full Choke with monte carlo stock. I purchased this gun new in 1978 and was used for only 3 years for league trap shooting. About 15,000 rounds. This gun is in very good condition for $750.00 shipped to your FFL.

3. roguepilot

roguepilot Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the offer. I'll pass the info to him. I don't know what his finances will allow....I probably should have found out before posting. I'll get back with you.

4. Diamond Bruce

Diamond Bruce Member

0   0   0

bullettheturtle_2010_230432.jpg

bullettheturtle_2010_230433.jpg

bullettheturtle_2010_230434.jpg

Browning BT-99 Plus All adjustable rib, comb, and butt pad lenght of pull. Gun has been compleatly redone. Custom nickel reciver, forstock iron, Inlays on mirror blue barrel. Gun has less then 500 rounds since being redone. This is a gun he can grow into and shoot for many many years. $1850.00 takes it.

Thanks Bruce

5. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

0   0   0

the one for 750 sounds like a good deal. Offer him 700 and get a great gun. {just remember to loctite the forearm screws] Bill

6. roguepilot

roguepilot Member

0   0   0

Bruce - that is a beautiful BT! Too much for their budget though. I've gotten a couple of PMs for some other leads...I'm passing those on, and will pass any others on as well. thanks for the help folks

bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.