1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for a browning xt trap with adj comb.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by battca, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. battca

battca TS Member

Was just wondering if there are any out there...
    Thanks!
    Carrie

2. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

There was one for sale this past week on this site. It had all the bells and whistles.

3. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

I looked at one last week that was for sale. Real nice gun, just like new. It has the adj. comb and trap rib, hadn't been shot very much at all, it was still really tight. I ended up with a 682 instead, I think the xt is still for sale though. E-mail me if interested and I will find out more details.

4. teleskier

teleskier Member

Dennis Bucko has two for sale in the classifieds section of the PITA website.

5. hawk57

hawk57 TS Member

HighGrade Shooters Supply has last years model NIB XT's at around $2100 for the adjustable comb model in 32" ported.

http://www.higradeshooters.com/

Hawk,

6. Echo731

Echo731 TS Member

I have and XT Trap Gold for sale!!! 32in barrels, adjustable comb, gracoil system, never shot, new in box. Beautiful gun $3900.00 plus shipping. If interested give me a call at 731-614-2680 or send me and e-mail.

7. antique

antique TS Member

two on gun broker

8. chessie

chessie TS Member

I have a Browning XT trap gun for sale. It has 32"barrels,adjustable comb,trigger,and recoli pad.It has invector + chokes,and I have two extra sets of Briley flush mounted chokes {lt.mod.andlt.full - reg.mod. andreg.full.The gun is in excellent condition and comes with it's origional box. Price is $1,750 and I pay shipping. Call me at 304 652-2494. Thank you

9. chessie

chessie TS Member

I have a Browning XT trap gun for sale. It has 32"barrels,adjustable comb,trigger,and recoli pad.It has invector + chokes,and I have two extra sets of Briley flush mounted chokes {lt.mod.andlt.full - reg.mod. andreg.full.The gun is in excellent condition and comes with it's origional box. Price is $1,750 and I pay shipping. Call me at 304 652-2494. Thank you

10. bydnsilly3

bydnsilly3 Member

I know of a nice one with a soft touch stock and spear release triggers. If interested send me an email and I will give you the info.

Bill Myers

11. teleskier

teleskier Member

All these XT's for sale would suggest there is a problem with the gun to me. I have read quite a bit where folks are displeased with them, not sure why, I don't recall.

12. missemucho

missemucho Member

teleskier:
    Maybe there are so many XT's for sale because they sell a lot them new! Our club is being overrun with them and I've yet to hear anyone have a problem with them.
    John

13. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I got to agree. There is so many for sale because they have sold so many. They are a great gun and it will be a very bad day when Browning does away with the xt for the Cynergy.

14. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Shootnclays, I wish I had the undersingle combo. I have a xt 32" and a bt 99 34". I will keep the bt 99 but I would like to have the undersingle barrel. You don't know anyone who mite have one for sale do you?

15. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I have all ready been that rout. I am sure they want to sale the combo instead of just the barrel. Thats kind of why I was looking for a used barrel.

16. obfd13

obfd13 Member

hey shootnclays, where are you located? i may be interested. drop the x's. scott

17. ThorsDad

ThorsDad TS Member

battca , I just talked to a friend today who has NIB never been fired xt for $1800 . E-mail your phone # and I will give it to him . Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.