1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Barrel Case

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by RunGunIPSC, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a case to hold 1 or preferably 2 30" O/U low rib shotgun barrels only. Hard case best(metal or ABS)but a well padded soft case OK. New or mint condition. Will consider having one made,any manufacturer recommendations?
    E-mail best or PM me. Tom.

2. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

I like to, when I can, buy from vendors on this site.

Try Sprinklerman. He has a thread selling padded barrel cases. I don't have one, but they look well made.

Gene in Illinois

3. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

0   0   0

I just got one of Sprinklemans cases and they are really nice. Holds three barrels. I have two 32" Trap Special O&U barrels in mine, (room for one more). It will handle 34" barrels as well.

He's great to deal with and the cases are worth the money asked.

Mark Zauhar

4. illtrap1

illtrap1 Member

0   0   0

Ray Stafford Perrazi barrel case $75.00 good hard case silver call Ray

5. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have just what you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.