1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a 5th wheel.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by arrow, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arrow

arrow Member

I am looking for a 5th wheel trailer I can pull with a 3/4 heavyduty
    Dodge with a diesel.

Something I can use for the shoots and spend a few weeks in the winter
    south.

Needs to be cheap enough for me and nice enough for the wife.
    In Wisconsin would be nice but not required.

Bryan Pierce
    Piercesale @ Repair
    432 Oakridge Drive
    Portage WI
    608-617-6631

2. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

I have my 2005 Starcraft 5th wheel up for sale (list price over $31,000.00). I bought new in 2005. It is 29 footer with large slide, smooth fiberglass sides and all the goodies. I am in need of a toy hauler camper. It is in Chillicothe Ohio. Don

3. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

Try looking up ELGA credit union in mid Michigan in the repo line on the web page is a starlinr that is perfect for $3-4000 and a steal of a deal

4. M-16

M-16 TS Member

I have a 1990 Dutchmen 28RK low pro sleeps 6 new norcold fridge every thing works well. All gone over Your diesel won't know it's back there 6500# $5500
    I bought a bigger one for 7 of us

5. southpark

southpark TS Member

http://www.rvdirect.com/index.asp they sell new cheaper than most people sell used.

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Southpark,

Thanks for the info. I just checked them out they can deliver an 07 29'Keystone Laredo 5th wheel to my door for 21,000, thats 8,000 cheaper than my local dealers.

The local shop wants 20,000 for a used 05 in the same model.

Thanks, Shannon

7. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

My neighbor has a older Dutchhman that is very good shape and Clean. Used little. Can't travel because of his health. Call Joyce Micheal at 325-388-8003. Located North of San Antonio. Has been stored in covered shead since new.
    Also has a Dodge puckup but will sell seperate. Allen

8. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Rennerize; Skip has a toy-hauler (pretty plush in the living dept)for sale. It has a ton of extras including a generator. His E-mail is -- skipperk@socket.net --- I think that it is a Next Level (brand) and is about a 36footer......merlyn....

9. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I Don't have used to sell to you but some advice for you in your quest. That is to go where they make them to see what they have available and how much you can get them for. Go to Elkhart Indiana and look over the dealers there. YOu will get the best bang for your buck. I figure I saved about 10,000 at a minimum over the dealers in central Illinois. I bought a 36.5 Montana with 4 slides and it was delivered to us in Champaign. I spent less money for new than a year old used with the same group of extras on it was offered to me at an "Open House" at one of the RV dealers here in my local area. Best for you to shop around and see what's available before you buy something you will regret getting later. Dan

10. seeapair

seeapair TS Member

I have been looking for one also. Found a nice one on e-bay in Muskegon Mi 1998 30 ft. sunnybrook. Dealers name is Jon 1-800-830-7374 or go to e-bay and bid on it.To far from my home to mess with. Buy now price $11,999.

Tom

11. southpark

southpark TS Member

Pretty amazing huh Shannon?

Rather than try to squeeze a lot out of a few sales in their local market, they hit the whole country with bare-bones pricing. I've found nothing better in the TT/5th wheel market.

12. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Southpark,

My local dealer said it had to be a scam. After we looked up the site and made a few calls,I left him in tears, poor fella.

Thanks again you saved me big time.

Shannon

13. Janet

Janet TS Member

Will have 2001 35' 5th wheel for sale in August. Titled in Wisconsin and I can deliver to Wisconsin. Three slides, and pulls like a dream. I pull with 250 Ford Diesel.

Janet Fritch
    CJ Enterprises

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.