1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a 32inch 3200

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Nebraskashooter, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am looking for a REALLY nice 32 inch barreled 3200. Please; if your gun is junk do not waste your time or mine by responding.

nebraskashooter(at)gmail.com

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

They are really scarce in that barrel length.

3. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yes they kinda are. That is what makes me sick to my stomach. I had a VERY nice 32in competition trap. It unfortunately fell victim to a base wad coming loose from a Winchester AA!!!! The stories about the base wads coming loose are true. My bulged upper barrel is a testament to that. I have the basewadless shell sitting right here in front of me!!!

4. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Can you show us a picture of it? HMB

5. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

A friend found one and it took him about 3 to 4 years to find the one he wanted. It was a very nice gun and almost new in the box condition. Keep looking you will find one. Just make sure it has had ALL ITS UPDATE DONE TO IT. If it has not take off about $600 or so.

6. ron (vt)

ron (vt) Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Joel Etchen has one on his web site. Ron

7. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I sold the gun to Merlyn's trapguns so I do not have pictures of the gun. The bulge was about 3/4 of the way up the barrel and it was about an inch at most long.
    The one Etchen's has is a real short length of pull and the comb has been shaved so that is one I am not interested in. Thanks for giving and idea about one though.

8. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Up to the top!!

9. Gramps

Gramps Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a Remington 3200 Trap Special with 32" barrels I will consider selling. Overall condition is a strong 98%.

I sent an email to you.

10. Too Tall

Too Tall TS Member

0   0   0

Nebraskashooter, there was one for sale on the board at PG Trap and Skeet. I'll be there at about 6:00 today and will see if the sale sheet is still there. If so, I'll get the contact info for you.

Robert H.

11. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Too Tall; thank you I would appreciate it!!

Answered all other emails.

12. BAP

BAP TS Member

0   0   0

I have 3 but they are not for sale. I do know of one in Georgia and one in Alabama that are for sale. The one in Alabama has Wilkinson barrels. Email me and I will give you the contact info.( delete the numerials) Bill Parson Jr.

13. Too Tall

Too Tall TS Member

0   0   0

Nebraskashooter,

John Kirksey told me that he's shooting the 3200 pretty good, it's his doubles gun, and took it off the board. I know the seller, John "Ernie" Watkins and the next time I see him which hopefully will be within the next week, I'll ask him about it.

Robert H.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.