1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for a 32" 302/303 barrel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by acss, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

need to find a 32" 302/ 303 barrel non ported wally riebesell 660-744-4115

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

looking for a 32

Free bump Wally. I think these 32" barrels are extinct.

3. trapster100

trapster100 Member

0   0   0

looking for a 32

Not extinct. I have a 303 32" full choke, non ported. Not willing to part with it as it's the only barrel on that gun.

4. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

looking for a 32

then whip it on me!!!!!!!!!! you have a PM thanks wally

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

0   0   0

looking for a 32

Wally:

I have 1 of them but I went to a lot of trouble getting it this was back in 1990 back then Beretta had a Top Gun program,and would give anyone a free 303 automatic if they signed up at any of the state shoot's and other big satellite shoot's and the grand and if they won the top trophy such as the handicap,16's,doubles and even I think special classes as junior,sub juniors and so on but you had to be shooting a Beretta to qualify.

Well I got lucky in 1990 at my state shoot and they asked me what barrel lenght I wanted and i told them I wanted a 32" fixed choked 303 Trap grade gun, well I got it in the mail later and it was a 30" with choke tubes so I called and asked if I could return the barrel for a 32" fixed choke barrel and they said yes ok the next one I got was a 30" fixed choked barrel ok I called them again and said I still want a 32" fixed choked barrel well they said they would send one out and don't worry about sending the other 30" fixed choked barrel back.

So I also want to hang on to my 32" barrel even though I haven't shot the gun maybe a total of 800 targets with the 3 barrel's I have for it ok I had to buy a high rib Baker big bore type of a barrel along the way or what ever brand it is I think the chamber is 12 gauge with a 10 gauge barrel on it, anyway it came with it's own forearm because it had to be some wood took out to make it fit.

As trapster100 said they are not extinct but im sure who ever has them might want to keep them because it makes the gun feel more like a gun in my opinion because a 30" is pretty light especially if anyone ever shot any other automatic's such as a 1100 remington.

Im sure some will reconize at least 2 names below in the 1991 trap winners from Beretta ok I know of 3 of them myself but im sure some will know some of the shooters that wear's skirt's also the only one I seen was Wayne .

[​IMG]

6. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

looking for a 32

thanks for the great info-let me know the date of your estate sale ?----------------just kidding!!! thanks foghorn

7. Edwin D

Edwin D Member

0   0   0

looking for a 32

I have one, as new, fixed choke TRAP SPECIAL; I might consider seeling.

8. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

looking for a 32

edwin - thanks- you have a PM

9. JH

JH Well-Known Member

0   0   0

looking for a 32

Well....I had three (32" Mobile Chokes) and sold one about 2 years ago...the two I have left won't be for sale....years ago, Ballistic Specialties (Angle Port) cleared them out and I bought the last two they had.....the make 303's into wonderful FITASC guns.....

10. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

looking for a 32

bangalore--thanks-- but the end result is the same?? i still dont have one-- lets not hord these my mom tuaght me to share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

looking for a 32

bangalore- i forgot- when i was a child we traded sandwichs in the lunchroom , as form of brotherly friendship--- what do you need that i can trade you, for somthing you have-- i desire?????????

12. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

0   0   0

looking for a 32

acss:

That reminds me in grade school I had a base ball glove a kid wanted and he always would get all of the kids sandwiches that they didn't like that day and he was a little squirt but sure could eat a lot.

Anyway i made a deal with him I told him I would take so many hamburger's,sloppy Joes, and what ever else I liked back then because he was getting them free anyway.

Well I ate pretty good for awhile at school.
    He is the red headed boy on the front row 3rd from the right side.

[​IMG]

Foggy

13. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

looking for a 32

Fog, how 'bout that good looking guy to his left?

14. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

looking for a 32

we(I) still have the same delima-- no 32" barrel bot yet?! ps- i see there are no chicks next to the red headed young man-- has this been an ongoing problem, maybe developed in those earlier years, just now coming to the surface- or is that what we call FLINCHING ????

15. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

looking for a 32

RickN, I think the kid to his left turned into a famous Rooster Claybuster? :) Hap

16. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

looking for a 32

don H. i sent you back an email-- maybe its getting cuaght in a filter?? thanks wally or call me 660-744-4115

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.