1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for a 101 stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by slide action, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

The M/C stock on my Win. 101 is too straight to suit me. I am looking for one with a lower comb. Anybody know of a source--Thanks

2. rollnblock

rollnblock Member

try Midwest gunworks or go to gunbroker they list on there a lot.

3. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

I'm afraid anything I would have is to straight also then. As such besides Midwest, you could try Stu Wright 618-357-8933.

I may find one this week for you as I will be seeing a friend that I know did have one for sale. Send me your phone number.

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Try Hanpels too.

5. mad frank

mad frank TS Member

Pheasnatmaster,
    Do you know of any 30" over under barrels anywhere that would fit my 101 top single receiver? I've heard that barrels are quite hard to come by.

F

6. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

mad frank, possibly. I do ome checking and get back with you. In the mean time, check with Wrights.

7. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Why not cut the comb down to suit you.

Joe

8. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Tought to cut one of those 101 stocks down. They even jump up and try to slap you when they are off the gun.

AJ100

9. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I have a stock for a 101 Diamond grade. I think it should fit on your reciever. Also have a forearm piece. That one is glossy finish and it is in perfect condition. The stock is walnut stained with ahigh comb top and it's a generic straight piece. There is a slight scratch in the finish on the bottom and near the pad. I put it on my gun one time had a left hand stock that I liked better and never shot the gun with this stock on it. I'll sell it for what I have in it and make a good deal on the forarm wood also. You can send me email at the above address. Dan

10. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

There are several on Gun Broker.

11. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Wayne I sent the stock and forearm piece today. The lady in the post office says'"It's usually faster than the 5 to 10 working days they say it takes." Hope it is what you need. If not send it back. Dan

12. steele

steele TS Member

What LOP are you looking for? I have a 101 stock that was shortened for the better half. It has an adjustable comb on it also. I don't have a 101 anymore, so I can't give a true LOP measurement. Let me know, & I'll get the length on just the stock. Butch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.