1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for 390 32" step rib barrel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by slayer, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

0   0   0

looking for 390 32

You may want to pm bad303 on this site. He has some access to 390 parts and may be able to get you a price on one. He sold this exact barrel that you are looking for to me. good luck Bill

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

looking for 390 32

Rey i do have a 32" 390 step rib,fixed full choke. It appears unfired but it is factory ported.

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

looking for 390 32

I've got a 30" 390 bbl. Trap, step rib, no porting, factory choke tube I'm not using. Any interest?

4. Anthony12ga

Anthony12ga Member

0   0   0

looking for 390 32

Rey,

I've got one on a 390 Trap that I was thinking about changing over to a Sporting Clays gun. 32" matte finish, mobile choked, mid bead, step rib, no porting, very slight rub marks from the forend, otherwise no rib dings, dents or scrapes, no bluing wear. Here's a picture of it on the gun, I can get some more pictures if there is something you'd like to see. It's factory original, no modifications. PM me with an offer if you're interested.

Mark Janak

Victoria, Tx

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.