1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for 302 part--small pin

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by acss, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

i need this part for a beretta 302-sorry its a lil blurry!--it is the plunger that holds the cutoff switch/trigger pin, it sits down in the receiver and is spring loaded. on the right side where trigger pin goes in and as you twist & push, this seats into a small indentation on the pin itself!!--this is specificly for the 302 model--- i wud take a ruined receiver (cracked ect)?--wally riebesell--660-744-4115 cst
    acss_2008_030382.jpg

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

think I have one Wally, back to ya in the morn. Nope the one I blew up was a 303 sorry

3. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

Have you checked out Brownells? They are under contract to carry parts for Beretta. They have scematics that make it really easy to order parts

4. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.