1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For 223 Brass

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tucker65, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tucker65

Tucker65 Member

0   0   0

I know this is kind of off topic but I know there are alot of you that shoot more then just shotguns.

I'm looking for some once fired 223 brass to get ready for the upcoming sage rat season. If you don't reload and have some laying around I would be happy to take them off your hands.

You can contact me at my e-mail for faster response.
    Thanks, John

2. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

0   0   0

Try cheyennebrass.com; they may carry once fired commericial brass. It's been a few years back, but they carried once fired brass. Darrell

3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have many pounds of military brass. What are you willing to pay!!

4. a budine

a budine Member

0   0   0

Try brassmanbrass.com in Las Vegas - $80.00 per thousand delivered - all matching brass - good stuff.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Prices vary greatly, crimped, uncrimped, commercial, lake city, IMG(guatemala),whatever else is around.

I liked Cheyenne Brass, and there was a lady going by the name of Seminole Brass that had good prices. Jeff Bartlett at gibrass.com may have some, but his goes fast.

Google is your friend.

HM

6. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

0   0   0

Lots of it on gunbroker.com

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.