1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for 20ga activ hulls

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by d endicott, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d endicott

d endicott Member

0   0   0

I am looking for about 250 or so 20 gage activ hulls. looking for the all plastic. Please email me if you have any. Thanks

2. d endicott

d endicott Member

0   0   0

3. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

I don't believe you will have any luck finding Activs. No longer made, and most savvy reloaders won't give them up!

AndyH ;-)

4. 50calshooter

50calshooter TS Member

0   0   0

I know where palets of wads are yes I said palets 4 case to the palet. I will be buying some soon. email me in three weeks if you find the hulls and need wads. The old guy that has them charged me $3.50 per 250 wads the othere day no bargin but I got barrels of them hulls and no they are not for sale. you can find me on gunbroker under 50calshooter also. But give me a few weeks as I got to many irons in the fire till then. David

5. cpthook

cpthook Member

0   0   0

I have 360 once fired 20 ga. active hulls and an almost full bag(at least 200)
    active white wads. Will take $35.00 plus postage for all.

Thanks, Jim in Kansas

6. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

50calshooter, you have a pm.

Does he have any 12 gauge activ wads by any chance?

John Ertel

7. 50calshooter

50calshooter TS Member

0   0   0

yea I can't remember the numbers he had probaly 18-24 cases of wads they were strung out on 6 or so palets. I will be going down there early next week depending on how many tractor and car parts come in business first. Let me know and I'll get them for you. David

8. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

50cal, if he has T-32, T-35 or T-42 wads I would 5,000 of each, or if he only has one of the forementioned I would take 15,000. According to the $3.50 per 250 that would be about $70.00 per 5,000. I think that is a fair price myself. Let me know what you need for shipping and a finders fee.

Thanks, John Ertel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.