1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for 1100 synthetic youth stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by missemucho, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missemucho

missemucho Member

Our club recently started hosting kids that have joined the Arkansas Youth Shooting Sports trap program; I'm constantly seeing shooters, mostly girls, trying to use guns that are way too long for them. Believe it or not, one father sent his teenage daughter out there with an H&R 12 ga single. I was on the other field and before I got there she'd shot at three stations--needless to say, she had a bruised shoulder. I got her to finish up with another shooter's 1100 20 ga but I'm afraid the damage was done and flinching had set in.

I have an 1100 that I use as my back-up back-up with a synthetic stock & forearm that I'm going to offer to the kids without appropriate guns but it has a 14" lop. I'm bidding on a couple of youth stocks on ebay with 13" pull but they go fairly high. Anyone got one they aren't using? I'll pay a reasonable price plus the postage.
    John

2. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

I also coach kids here in the n. ky. area. I have found these stocks at Dicks sporting goods,bass pro and Gander mountain. I picked up one a few years ago for a girl on our team who was shooting a rem. 1100 I sold her father. It worked great for her. Hope this helps and good luck. Tim

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

See above.

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.