1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for 1100 LH Barrel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by tcouch, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcouch

tcouch Member

0   0   0

I just purchased an 1100 LH this week. I wasn’t ever looking very hard but I always told myself that if I found one I would buy it. Well, this one is in great shape and the price was right. It comes with a 26 inch skeet barrel, but i prefer the 30.

So if you have a 30 inch left hand barrel for the 1100 send me an email.

Thank you,

Tim

2. HotRodA10

HotRodA10 Member

0   0   0

You can also put a left hand 1187 barrel on this gun.

3. tcouch

tcouch Member

0   0   0

I was always told the 1187 and 1100 we not interchangable.

4. leftex

leftex Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

You can use 1187 barrels on 1100's. Only problem is the only 30" 1187 barrels are trap barrels. As far as I can tell Remington never made a 30" field barrel for a left handed 1187.
    Wayne

5. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I would disagree with the comment that 11-87 barrels & 1100 barrels interchange.Forearms are different.I have an 1100 Left handed barrel ,30 inch, full choke. standard rib, its in good shape.My barrel does not have chokes. But I am not an expert. Maybe 11-87 trap will interchange !!!
    The last time a made the comment that I had a barrel, The gentleman who posted accused me of really not having a barrel.

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.