1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for 1-fired Fiocchi hulls

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by quicky, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quicky

quicky Member

I would like to find 500 or so once-fired Fiocchi hulls (light purple, low brass) in really good shape that someone is willing to part with for a reasonable sum. You can leave a PM and I will get a chance to check in again tomorrow night. Thanks, Quicky

2. quicky

quicky Member

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

quicky :

I had a bunch of them I can't remember if i still have them or not if I don't forget then I will look tomorrow before I go to work.
    send me an email that way it will remind me to check for them since they are in another shop pretty near the house.

If I have any then what are you willing to pay for them my shiipng zipcode is 42020 in west ky.

If I don't have the light purples then I may have some red ones.
    I will get back to you I won't hold you up just let me know what you think is fair with or with the shipping included.

Foghorn220

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

quicky

Ok you didn't email me to remind me but I went and looked about 4 am this morning and do have a small box of them along with some red ones.

Ok I already sent you the private message about your fine offer and im sure you will approve of my offer just wished I had more to send you ok I hope this is what you wanted in the photo above purple low recoil hull's.

Ok got 1 more place to look before I send the hulls to you and see if I hae anymore but I think I already got rid of them.

Foghorn220

5. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Why don't you just check the trash can at your local trap club,thats where all the fiocchis go at our club.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.