1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

== Look What We've Allowed To Happen ==

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, Jun 16, 2013.

1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

For those of you who aren't too keen with arithmetic, the real take-away from this article is that our apathy and irresponsibility has allowed politicians to effectively lock-in the inevitable destruction of our country.

Our kids and grandkids have no idea what's coming. But when it comes, it won't take them long to figure out who caused it.

Shame on us.

-Gary

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Gary as a member of the baby boomers, I pretty much agree that we have let future generations down, but I was thinking the other day, we weren't the ones that started the greatest society that LBJ wanted or the war on poverty that just pays the people in poverty to keep them in poverty, we have been headed down the road to destruction for a long time,

It will take a major adjustment for people to see that the willing can't help the unwilling, because the unwilling will always be

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

What we allowed to happen gW13 - gary boy- is to let people like you not serve then nation and then to sit back and badmouth its military and law enforecement

What we have allowed to happen gw13- gary boy- is for you to live off the government dole-

Waiting for those "could not plant" crop insurance payments by the mailbox yet?

Must be tough to be a multi millionaire

Regards from Iowa

Gene

4. g7777777

Rick- I know you think you would have been a pro football player if you hadnt gotten hurt trying out in college and didnt make it there either but NEWS FLASH

I voted Republican

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. g7777777

Rick I think you stated that your college football career was cut short because of injury didnt you?

Of course that is another way to state it never started

Tell us about all your HS records so we can make our own determination if you would have made it to the pros or not

Regards from Iowa

Gene

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Notice how even the most dramatic "spending cuts" the federal govt has discussed pale in comparison to the entitlements they have already obligated our kids and grand kids to pay. This is a betrayal of younger generations. It is also a national disgrace of the highest order because it guarantees the inevitable collapse of our economy and our way of life.

-Gary

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

The person who makes a living off of suing the Government wants to accuse others of living off the Government?? Boy if that don't sound like a true "Blue" Liberal Left Wing Lawyer for you. Can you say "The Pot calling the Kettle black"?

I think we all know which side of the fence he's on.

Barrack Hussein Nosco

[​IMG]

8. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Lawyer jokes are all based on fact or incidents.

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Idiot Out Walking Around.