1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LOOK! MANY TRAPSHOOTING THINGS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by money4college, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. money4college

money4college TS Member

This is the IUP student that posted the thread last week or so about bidding on my Ebay items, trying to get money to finish up college, after losing my job. The auctions are going well and I would like to thank everyone who helped/bidded. I found two more boxes of trapshooting items, and everything I am selling is now listed. Please check out Ebay ID Quickbuy787 to check out what is listed now. Thanks again for the help it is much needed and much appreciated.

2. 90-TFORME

90-TFORME TS Member

3. 90-TFORME

90-TFORME TS Member

4. 90-TFORME

90-TFORME TS Member

5. 90-TFORME

90-TFORME TS Member

6. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

One item number for Ebay is 270107343615. You can from there click on other items for sale and it will bring his list up for you to see. He does have some nice things for sale. You all need to see the list.

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZquickbuy787QQhtZ-1

Save yourselves the time and just click on the above link to get you directly to his listings.

8. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

That's a helluva buy so far on the T&S Shell catchers for the 1100 and 11087.

WW

9. 90-TFORME

90-TFORME TS Member

10. 90-TFORME

90-TFORME TS Member

11. 90-TFORME

90-TFORME TS Member

12. 90-TFORME

90-TFORME TS Member

13. 90-TFORME

90-TFORME TS Member

14. 90-TFORME

90-TFORME TS Member

15. 90-TFORME

90-TFORME TS Member

16. 90-TFORME

90-TFORME TS Member

17. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Well it looks like his college tution isn't going to be paid in full with the sales unless it is a real cheap Jr College.

fog

18. southpark

southpark TS Member

Foghorn, I'm not sure where you are coming from.

I am well known for letting folks around here have it when they deserve it, but from at least this thread (I didn't see the other) it seems this person didn't do anything to bring ridicule on themselves.

I, for one, worked my way through university and while these sales would not have bought all my books for a single term, the money would have gone a long way to putting food in my stomach -- which was all too often a legitimate concern.

Anyway, I am not even sure you meant to be rude, but it looks like you may have, and I'm really not the best person to get all preachy, but it this thread sure looks better than the one I'm used to hearing from young people today which I'll paraphrase as: "I'm a petulant brat, give me more of your tax dollars so I can skip class, get high, and not know jack shit about a single thing to improve this country after I graduate."

Just a thought.

19. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

southpark:

First of all the opening post looks different than I remember when this thread was made maybe I should had went back and re read.

Ok no I didn't really mean to be mean about the post I made but at the beginning I thought he was wanting to sell a lot of trapshooting stuff and I thought he was expecting to get enough to pay for his college for the year the way it was wrote up but I guess I read it wrong but I don't think what I read before isn't still on this thread or maybe I was dreaming when I read it instead.

Ok I did go and bid on the Warrick case 6 times I think but was out bided but was trying to help out the cause.

I would bid more but I don't really need a hard case but I did jack it 12.00 bucks for him.

ok I say at least he is trying to do what he think is best but myself I don't think I would sell my patches and pin's on Ebay if they meant anything to me but of course I have gave away most of mine when I see someone on this trap site say that they have shot their first 25 or 50 or 100 I guess I get more satisfaction on giving my past trophies to others that are excited on acheving the goals that they set out to do anyway I hope Money4College the best and hope everything brings top dollar but if it was me and wanted to hang on to any of the stuff I would had done some things diferent but I guess he don't really want the stuff anyway.

Foghorn

20. southpark

southpark TS Member

Dang Foghorn, you're being such a good sport about it I regret even opening my mouth.

I doubt any kid going to college is going to have sets of endmills for sale so either he robbed my dad's shop or maybe he inherited some old boxes of stuff he's putting to better use? (I'm going to be ticked if I stood up for him and he raided my pop's shop -- LOL!)

Take care,
    Southie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.