1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Look familiar?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Mark-in-Maine, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

<a href="http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb109/melie1946/?action=view&current=obamacare.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I've seen that symbol and the doctors who read this will tell you all about that symbol. I am pretty sure it has to do with the American Medical Association. Dan

3. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

I agree with IABforme. Everything this cretin does is very calculated and done with the purpose of achieving his ultimate goal.There is no doubt in my mind Barack the so called genius admires Mr. Hitler very much and hopes to surpass him some day.

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Steve, do you then beleive that instead of wiping out the Jews he will eventually try to wipe out the white race? Bulge

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Hitler's main mistake was he tried to go too far in too short a time.

He also surrounded himself with some very strange people for his power structure.

Does that have a familiar ring to it?

HM

6. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

OOPS, facts are stubborn things:

As it has for nearly a century, the AMA's symbol features the single snake of the Staff of Asclepius. The symbol dates to antiquity, and represents its namesake, the Greek god of healing. The image of a serpent-entwined staff also appears in the biblical book of Exodus, wherein Moses is instructed to erect a brass pole with a serpent; whoever looked upon it was healed.

NOT:

For many years the Staff of Asclepius has been confused with the caduceus, a symbol used by numerous medical organizations and that generally features two snakes encircling a rod topped with wings. According to most mythology, however, the caduceus represents the wand of the Greek god Hermes and often is associated with commercial endeavors.

Looks like Obama is actually hoping for a fast commercialized government money machine and a speedy death for those that need it. Either that or his cronies are so stupid that they can't Google (thought he was the internet master) Asclepius.

7. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Bulge,
    Yes I do. Remember back during the election. We all heard about his Civillian Youth Defense Force . Is to be made up of inner city youths. Supposed to have equal funding to the military, after the military is slashed. We also remember his lovely wife saying that for the first time in her adult life, she is proud of her country. I guess that means the country finally got it right. And let's not forget the good reverand, Jerimiah Wright. You don't have to look too hard to see the handwriting on the wall. I believe slave reparations are not far behind.

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I wonder if hussein just "took" the AMA symbol or got a "release" from them to use it???? Oh, never mind "corporate laws" mean nothing to him!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.