1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Longer K-gun comb posts wanted

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by M R Ducks, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

0   0   0

Does anyone know where I can get some longer comb posts for my KX-5? I have the comb jacked up pretty high and would like longer posts to ensure the set screws make good contact.

Thanks!

Joe

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Call the company they have them as I have got them from them in the past.

Don

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

also another possibility- if it fits your need

Add on one of those kickeez soft pads on top of the comb- they come in thicknesses of up to 1/4 inch I think

You might be amazed at how much more comfortable that is-- and their material is firm to the feel so you wont be compressing it like you do foam rubber/naughahye combs

If you dont like that - just get a dryer and heat it a little and pull the pad off

I think they are about 19 dollars a sheet

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.