1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Long Time Wisconsin Lady Shooter Passes

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 4evertrap, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4evertrap

4evertrap Member

Sad to report that Diana Wolfe passed away on Friday evening. She was a great shot and constant companion to husband and Wisconsin Hall of Famer Timber Wolfe.

Her battle was long and courageous...she will be deeply missed by many people, from both on and off the trap fields.

2. tom berry

tom berry Active Member

my sympathy to Gary and his daughter for their loss.

3. bas

bas Member

I am deeply saddened to hear this. My sincere condolences to Gary "Timber"....

Betty Sackett

4. 4evertrap

4evertrap Member

Stopped by to see Timber and Tara last nite, they are doing well. It is hard to capture a great life in just a few pictures, but they did a GREAT job! There are some pictures of the famous "piglets" from the Wisconsin 5 man team shoot when it was in its hayday. They were virtually unbeatable! Cheryl you were (are) such a little hotty!

Glen Grabski has posted her career stats on the witrapshooters.com site.

Visitation is 4 to 8 on Tuesday at the Nekoosa Funeral Home, Services will be on Wednesday at 11:00.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.