1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

long time no see...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bcnu, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I have not been on here for a long time but still get to shoot from time to time. Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm sitting in a hospitial rooom in Dallas with my oldest daughter who was in a very bad wreck 2 weeks ago. Shes doing better now so I had some time on my hands and wanted to say hi to what I consider my extended family for life, trapshooters. I miss the shoots and everyone that I knew from here alot. I'm sure that I will get back to shooting at some point. I don't get on the computer hardley ever but will be online for a day or two till I can get back to Missouri. Hope that everyone has had a great year shooting and has won a ton of trophies. Somehow managed to get hacked into with my last gmail account so if anyone needs to get ahold of me, my new addy is bcnupt1911@gmail.com Have a great shooting year next year and take care. John

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Your Daughter and you will be included in our prayers, hope it all turns out well ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

bcnu , hang in there. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, will have my wife
    (who i'm sure is an angel) light a big candle tommorrow morning for you. Glenn Allison

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Great to hear from you John.

I'll be sure to have a little extra conversation with the good Lord this evening. God bless you and your family!

ss

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Glad your daughter is getting better. Don't be a stranger. Come to the Mizzou state shoot and we'll buy you and ice cream cone from the best ice cream place in the U.S.!

6. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Howdy John. Glad to hear your alive and kicking. Hope your daughter heals up quickly.

Don't be a stranger

Jim

7. trap-pr

trap-pr Member

sorry to hear that john ron pam

8. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Wil be praying for your daughter! God Bless!

9. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Glad to hear from you John. Gina and I will say a prayer for your daughter. wish her the best from a couple of people she doesn't know! Jeff

10. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Zard, yes, that's the ice cream place. And I concur with Lit about the Happy Fisherman. Not the best place to eat, IMO.

11. BigBruno

BigBruno TS Member

Good luck, and may the Lord be with you.

12. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

John, I surely hope your daughter recovers quickly. Good to see you back on TS.com, even if it's temporary.

13. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Well guys, Looks like we are about ready to go to rehab probably tomorrow or the next day. She was very lucky to be alive. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers and hope to bcnu all at a shoot soon. Thank you and take care. John

14. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

John,

Sorry to hear of your families misfortune.

My prayers are with you and your family.

I checked out your trailer during the Fall Handicap but was unable to make contact with you. I sent you a PM.

Looking forward to sharing a squad with you in May.

ed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.