1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Long Sleeve shirts that are cool to shoot in

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by butcher, Sep 9, 2013.

1. butcher

butcher Member

I'm on blood thinner and have to keep my arms covered from the sun. I purchased a couple of camo long sleeve shirts that wick away the sweat and keeps you cool.
    Does anyone know where I can get regular colored shirt like the one above?

2. 391 SL

391 SL Member

These are nice. A bit pricy but are as advertised. Check around the web and you should be able to save a few bucks. Lighter colors are my choice.

3. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Underamour longsleeve HeatGear. See link above.

4. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Nike DryFit Legend. See link above.

5. Clay Target SSE

Clay Target SSE Active Member

Moisture Management Shooting Shirt Style #K368, Small to XL: $32.95
    Long sleeve shirt. This double layered mesh construction of Dri-Mech releases heat and sweat, while maintaining superior breathability. The result is you stay cool and dry in even the most active workouts. Our most popular Summer Shooting Shirt. YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO TRY ONE OF THESE SHIRTS. 3.5 OZ. 100% polyester double mesh. Tapered neck. Double-needle shoulders, sleeves and hem.

www.claytargetsse.com Go to products them click on Moisture Management men's. Scroll down until you find style # K368

6. Rubicon_Joey

Rubicon_Joey Active Member

Under Armour TNP shirts. They are loose fitting and do exactly what you asked, wick away moisture and keep you cool. I shoot a lot in the same thing only short sleeve. It's definitely cooler than any cotton shirt I have.
    *edit* I see the are discontinued now but, you may still be able to find them on ebay, amazon etc...They really are/were great shirts.

7. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

We have several options available for sun protection and wicking qualities. All of our shirts are available without pads if you prefer. Below are a few examples and they are all available in many different colors and sizes. Give me a call and we will find what you are looking for.

Sue at Pine Tree Sportswear 309-754-9440

Long Sleeve Moisture Wicking t-shirt: 27.00 with pad/22.00 without.

[​IMG]

Bi Color wicking t-shirt 29.00 with pad/24.00 without pad

[​IMG]

Sport Performance No Snag Cotton Feel wicking T-shirt: 24.00 with pad/19.00 no pad.

[​IMG]

8. prairieviper

prairieviper Active Member

Athletic Works brand can be found at Walmart.