1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LONG Ljutic mid-rib mono WANTED

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by davidjayuden, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'm interested in buying a reasonably priced Ljutic mid or tall rib monogun, 12 ga, 32-34" barrel. The catch is that I'm a tall bugger and need a long LOP stock or one that we can add a Graco or other device to make it longer, say around 16" or more.
    And if anyone is interested in considering nice Lugers or GI .45's on trade that might help move things along a bit.
    Thanks;
    David Uden
    davidjayuden@msn.com
    Omaha

2. Cardude

Cardude TS Member

0   0   0

check out my gun search for ljutic with softouch I have a 34 inch gun

3. davidjayuden

0   0   0

Can you send a couple of more photos? What's the LOP and where are you located?
    DJU

4. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Have mid rib Mono with Graco LOP adjuster might be willing to part with for a price, but sorry no trades. With the current 3/4" pad and pitch spacers it is set at 15 7/16 w/o adjusting the Graco lehgth. If interested shoot me a PM and I'll upload a photo tonight.

5. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

David I sent you an e-mail and pics as well did you receive them.

--- Chip King ---

6. davidjayuden

0   0   0

Radeck: Please send info.
    Chip: Yes I received them and will give it some thought. Thank you!
    DJU

7. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Done. Sent you a PM w/ pix.

8. davidjayuden

0   0   0

Thank you to all who responded regarding my quest for a Ljutic. I think that I may have one landed so, at least temporarily, I am no longer in the market.
    Once again, thank you all.
    David Uden

9. pdq

pdq Member

0   0   0

David:

do a search on my sign on name & you'll see a post -- I have a 34" mid-rib for sale -- you'll see a bunch of pics.

Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.