1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Long Island Hero

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 682LINY, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Monday the man that sold me my first "real trap gun" will be laid to rest,, He was a man I was proud to call a friend , my boss for many years , Founder and first President of the Long Island FireRiders MotorCycle Club,,, 10 years ago i tried trap shooting,, told him about it,,, He asked if I needed a gun,,,I said yes,,, He brought to work a new never fired 10 year old 686 Beretta and sold it to me for what I found out was a good price,,,Jack served in "South East Asia" 1961,2,3,, many decorations,,3 purple hearts , but most proud of his CIB,,He was Special Forces ,, and did not talk about it much,,, but many of his buddies visited the shop and did tell stories,,,He was a good man who helped get me started in trap shooting,,, and I will miss him thanks for letting me tell you about MSG Jack Diamondstein

2. biff

biff Active Member

Not many of the Greatest Generation left today, Thanks for your tribute to your friend.
    Biff

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thanks for sharing

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trapshooting club of long island