Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

==Lonesome Charlies???----

3K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  birdogs 
#1 ·
Has anybody purchased anything from Lonesome Charlies website? I found it on a search and looks like decent product at a good price. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

#7 ·
They make great products at a reasonable price. I have two of their box holders and a custom made empty hull bag. The only problem I had was with the empties net that hangs off the box holder (the clips pulled out of the leather). That year I took the damaged item with me to the Grand. After looking at the problem, with no questions asked they replaced the item with a brand new and improved unit at no cost.

Bill

#8 ·
I also have several of their products. Great leather work at a very good price. Plus if there is something that you want that isn't in their catalog ask. I did and they knew exactly what I was looking for and had made it in the past so they were able to make some for me. Great to deal with.
--- Chip King ---

#9 ·
After having very good luck with my Lonesome Charlie doubles rig, I bought my son one. Anyway, he was in a big hurry one day and ripped the box holder on his. We went by their shop at the Grand and I asked them if they could fix it. The gentleman went over to the shelf, picked up another, and handed it to me, no questions asked. They would also rebuild the spring opener in the empty hull mesh bag for free. I recommend these people to everyone.

#12 ·
I can't add much to what has been said, first class people and there are no better products. And............I can't pass his pickup or booth without buying something. I've got a rig I've worn for 18 years (I think), can't tell it's worn anywhere. But he makes the neatest little parts bags ever, my Wife seems to commandeer those and I go back for more ;^)

#13 ·
At the last Grand in Vandalia I passed by Lonesome's building and mentined in passing tha I had one used of his pouches for many years and that I loved it. I then offered to buy another because mine was getting old. Lonesome took my pouch in the rear, put on a new leather double shell holder and new hinge pins in the snap open top of the mesh shell bag and gave it back to me. When I asked how much I owed him, he said, "Nothiong. I stand behing the things I sell."

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.