1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lonesome Charlies

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GRUMPN, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRUMPN

GRUMPN TS Member

Few weeks ago I called Lonesome Charlie's to get some info on getting my shooting pouch repaired. Bought it a my first World Skeet Championship in 1999. Inquired about the cost for the repairs and was told there was no charge and just send it to them. After about two weeks I got my pouch back leather replaced and restiching where needed. They also completely cleaned and retreated the leather and the pouch looks like new. Invoice was in the box with "NO CHARGE" and a smiley face. They even payed the return postage. Another great business in a great sport. Ric

2. Redcobra

Redcobra Active Member

I buy and use their stuff for that and other reasons.
    Good company. Good stuff.

3. Donm

Donm Active Member

Haven't needed any repairs yet. Only had my shell bag for about nine years. Great bag. Been snowed on, rained on and tripped over several times and still looks good. Bought it at a little place called Vandalia Oh. The wife bought it for me for being such a wonderful husband and all round nice guy.

4. JT 27

JT 27 Member

I got mine in early '90s it is ready for a trip to Charley.

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Lonesome Charlie rocks!

6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

A similar thing happened to me at the last Grand in Vandalia. I walked in to their shop to buy a new pouch. The person in the shop saw my old one over my shoulder and asked what was wrong with the one I had. I explained that it was old and worn. He took it from me went into the back and came out a few minutes later with my old pouch repaired and looking like new. I still have it and use it regularly - and I still remember one of the best customer service outfits I have ever done business with.

7. GJB02

GJB02 Member

I bought a pouch from Lonesone Charlies a few years ago. Great product and great service. It looks like it will last forever.

GJB

8. 548

548 Guest

An annual treatment with this will keep your leather trapshooting gear like new.

548_2008_030360.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.