1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

London Attack

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by aloha one, Jun 19, 2017.

1. aloha one

aloha one Well-Known Member

Heard some idiot announcer on the so-called news, saying that this is a retaliatory attack on a radical mosque plays right into the radical's hands by making them run to isis for help instead of us. LOL, What craparama When the hell do you see them giving the radical jerks up except a token or two? Let them all choose isis, it makes wiping all of them out so much easier. No need to weed them out, smoke all of them a nice easy cheap solution. That's why America still have B52s. They are the big brooms that sweep the whole stinkin floor at one time! You keep yanking the bull's tail, don't be surprised that he turns around and vents his displeasure in the first poor a=shole he sees innocent or not.
    Aloha

big kahuna, trapperwads and WadHopper thanked this.
  2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The Muslims couldn't keep their house clean, so the rats took over.

You will see more of these self appointed exterminators.

HM

CharlieAMA and trapperwads thanked this.
  3. buck3200

buck3200 Well-Known Member

4. rapid86

rapid86 Well-Known Member

I found it very interesting that the perp could immediately be identified as a white man where it takes forever in a similar incident to learn the perp is named Mohammed.

Do the jihadists think they can carry out terror attacks indefinitely with no fear of retaliation, whether or not it may be misguided?

Don Steele and trapperwads thanked this.
  5. MBM1565

MBM1565 Active Member

I hope this doesn't increase the incidents of Christophobia in the West. I hope Londons Muslim Mayor doesn't use this "lone wolf" one off attack against the non Muslims.

hacker thanked this.
  6. rednight

rednight Active Member

The media will ride this horse for weeks, painting the Muslims as innocent victims as their religion is the "religion of peace"

aloha one thanked this.
  7. Big Dog Dad

Big Dog Dad Active Member

The press already came out with praise for the muslims because they only subdued him and didn't behead him after the attack. Oh, they are so loving and peaceful. Why are we pandering to this camel screwing group of trouble makers? The press did criticize the police for taking so long to respond. I guess it took a while for Barney Fife to find his bullet. The tables are turned so now we have to love the muslims.

-=BDD=-

8. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

The reporter I heard said that they was fixing to kill him, but some big shot iman dude showed up and told them to leave him alone and hold him for the police. I guess the 'Van' is the new weapon of choice since England disarmed their society.

9. MBM1565

MBM1565 Active Member

Meanwhile in Paris "a man" ran a car filled with explosives into a police van. The car exploded and caught fire killing "the man". "The man" also had an illegal AK47 on his person in the car. Hmmmm!

10. hacker

hacker Well-Known Member

Yes, but will anyone really buy that story. I think the
    most common reaction is "FINALLY!".

11. aloha one

aloha one Well-Known Member

Soon they will pass legislation that all vehicles must have bumpers made out of foam nerf material.
    Aloha

CharlieAMA thanked this.
  12. KTM RIDER

KTM RIDER TS Member

I see a van ban in California.

CharlieAMA thanked this.
  13. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

OMG, what will the illegal aliens ride in?

MBM1565 thanked this.
  14. KTM RIDER

KTM RIDER TS Member

Cheap cars. When they get impounded for now insurance / drivers license, they buy another cheap car. Seen with my own eyes.