1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Logan County Ohio F & G

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Richiemac78, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richiemac78

Richiemac78 Member

Jerry : Stopped off at LCF&G Saturday at 1PM to shoot 5 stand ....place was deserted save few rifle shooters ....did i hear you wrong when you told me that the place would be open for sporting clays the 2nd sun of each month and 5 stand every saturday around 12-1pm ? .....dick mac gregor

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Dick, we stopped the regular "Saturday night" shoot (practice and 5-stand) about the end of October (our historic ending time for Sat. night events). We WILL be shooting our "new" sporting clay course the second Sunday of the month AND the day (Sat) before. This month the dates will be Dec. 11 and 12th. Targets (50) are $16.00. The usual Lewis, long run front and back, skins and 2 draw pots will be offered. Any shooter under 16 yrs. of age gets the targets for $10.00. The lewis will be offered both Sat. and Sun. but you must play it the first time you shoot the course (obviously optional to play it). 9 stations around the back lake.....We are very pleased with the comments we've recieved so far. It is a work in progress and we are learning more each shoot. The club is appreciative of the support we've recieved and we'll try our best to make the course interesting and different each month.

Any questions please calle (Jerry) at 937-597-1015. If I don't hear the phone (what'd he say??!!) Leave me a message and I'll call you back.

Thanks.....JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

3. Richiemac78

Richiemac78 Member

jerry ; thanks for the heads-up; see you sat or sunday for s, clays ...

4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

I'll be there bright and early at about o'dark-thirty (OK maybe not so bright, but I'll be there anyway!) Take care, see you this weekend.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Jerry, What is the address for the club?

6. JB Logan Co. Ohio

I think the actual address is 2156 US Rt. 68-N, Bellefontaine, OH. (We have a PO Box ((#97)) to recieve mail) If you come N out of Bellefontaine on 68-N (Main St.) Go over St. Rt. 33 (overpass) Head N. for about 1/2 mile. Club is on right hand side of road. If you cross the RR tracks, turn around and come back South. Call me if you need to......

937-597-1015 JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

7. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Jerry elaborate on playing lewis class the first time, give me a reason for this. Does this have something to do with shooting both days?

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Thanks Jerry.

9. JB Logan Co. Ohio

Gary, Since we shoot both days (Sat. and Sun....Second Sunday of the month and the day before.) we are offering a Lewis class for the first 50 targets you shoot (seeing the course for the first time of the weekend). Anotherwords you can't shoot the course Sat. for just the birds then come back on Sunday and shoot the course again, this time playing the Lewis class, that wouldn't be fair as you've already shot the course prior to putting any Lewis monies out. Each two day shoot is one Lewis class on the first 50 targets. Come on up next month (or tomorrow if it's doesn't rain too bad) if the weather is cooperating and check out our new sporting clays course. 9 stations, 17 automatic traps (this month) or 16 automatic traps and a rabbit manual. We're working on a manual Lincoln for some chondelle (sp?) targets. The course is around the back lake.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

10. JB Logan Co. Ohio

Correction: PO Box 297, not 97.

Logan Co. Fish & Game Assoc., Inc.

PO Box 297

Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311

11. Richiemac78

Richiemac78 Member

jerry : shot the course on Saturday and had a great time; even joined the club..wish you success with this venture ...only comment that i humbly offer is that the trees are going to make visibility very, very difficult this summer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.