1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Logan County Fish & Game

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by galby, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galby

galby TS Member

When to Logan Couty Fish & Game to shoot registered on 6/29. We car pooled to conserve gas, but upon arrival we discovered that the shoot was concelled. No notice except a note on the door. There were 7 shooters gathered in the parking lot who drove at least 45 miles to shoot. What up with no advance notice. I guess I will call on Saturday before making the drive again.

2. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

galby;there was a thread on here about a week ago that the shoot had been canceled. Don

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

galby- I've been trying to get this post out since I read your thread on Monday. I've had connectivity problems as well as computer problems where I'm at. I apologize that you guys made the trip and were not able to shoot. I'm currently on vacation in Oak Island, NC. The other director that helps out on the trap side is now working weekends. There is only one other person on the
    board that has the knowledge to run a registered shoot and unfortunately he was out of town as well. This hasn't happened before and we don't have any indication that we will experience that conflict throughout the rest of the scheduled registered season. I DO appreciate the effort that you guys went through. I will personally buy you all a practice round the (hopefully) next time you would like to come over. Doesn't solve the problem or cover your time but I would like you to know that I do care about those shooters that do come out. I posted a thread on here late in the (last) week hoping that I could pull this conflict (resolution) out of a hat but it was not to be. I figured I'd have some folks come out who didn't hear about it. Feel free to call me about any future trips just in case. Jerry Beach 937-597-1015. I'll try to fix my cell phone message taker to accept messages. Sometimes I don't hear my cell phone ring or I can't take a call. Sorry once again for your trouble.

Sincerely

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Trap Chairman

Logan Co. Fish and Game Assoc., Inc.

Bellefontaine, Ohio

4. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Jerry: did the club sustain any damage from the Drs. Office explosion? It looked real nasty.Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.