1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Logan Co. (Ohio) Fish & Game registered shoot 8-2

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JB Logan Co. Ohio, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

The Logan Co. (Ohio) Fish & Game Assoc., Inc., Bellefontaine, Ohio will be having a registered shoot Sinday August 2, 2009. Shoot will start with doubles approx 11:30 (if enough to squad) with singles next and handicap last. The first 100 targets will cost $19 (and ATA/OSTA fees) with following targets at $18 per hundred. Travelling trophy on the singles+handicap will be awarded. Bring it back next year and recieve $1 per shooter that shoots for it in 2010. Options will be available if anyone wants to play them.

For more info please call Jerry Beach at 937-597-1015. If I don't hear the ring leave me a message and I WILL call you back. Come on up to Logan Co. and let's bust some targets! Club located on St. Rt. 68-N, just 1/2 mile N of Bellefontaine. Club on right side of road. If you cross the RR tracks you've gone too far.

Thanks....JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

2. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

I plan on seeing you Sunday...and probably Saturday night, hubby is off this weekend, we are going to come down and try the 5 stations on Saturday night.

Deb

3. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

how did you end up Jerry? Birdtracker

4. birdtracker

5. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Birdtracker- I was running a good group on my 16's then on the last trap I fell off the wagon missing 6 and ended up with a 93. got over to the handicap and ran (no offense here) a Polish straight....20-20-20-20. I must be getting old (Oh my God, I can't believe I just said that!!) as I got a bit tired on the second 100. I probably shouldn't have shot by myself as I believe I got to hurrying and began to peek at the targets. Oh well.

Anywho you got high overall with a 183X200. Good shooting! We'll get your name engraved on the plate asap. If you want you can pick up the trophy for visual "bragging rights". I'll put up a better shoot report tonight. Monday afternoon John went up to Lima and picked up another load of targets and we loaded them into the traps Mon. evening and then I put out some grass seed along the driveway so by the time I got home I was beat (that getting old thing again?, man I got to quit saying that LOL!). I really appreciate you coming up for the shoot. Even though the shoot was small it WAS a success.

Thanks again.......Jerry

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

6. birdtracker

I had fun, even considering the wild wind. I will talk to Mr Porter at work and see about " my bragging rights"!!!! Birdtracker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.