1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Logan Co. (Ohio) 1st Reg. Shoot of Season

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JB Logan Co. Ohio, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

The Logan Co. Fish & Game Assoc., Inc. (Rt. 68-N Bellefontaine, Ohio 937-592-2164 for more info)) will be having it's first ATA shoot of the 2007 calender year Sunday, March 18, 2007 beginning at 11:30. Doubles will be shot first with 16's following and then handicap. Targets will be $4.00 per hundred with the usual $4.00 for ATA and State fees. A hundred straight will be offered on the 16's and a Lewis class. Handicap options include a lewis class and (4) 25 straight options. Our kitchen will be open and hope to see you there!

Our gun/prizes raffle will be held at the conclusion of the shoot.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

2. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

$4.00 a hundred !!! What a deal may be enough to show up and shoot, & say hi also. Even at $24.00 a hundred LOL.

Rock

Jim

3. washandwear

washandwear Member

Are you having an ATA shoot Easter weekend?

4. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Wish I could be there but we have our Calcutta the same day.
    Don

5. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Oops....How about 16.00 per hundred? That sounds a little better. We'd have to sell a ton of burgers to make that shortfall up. I don't think we have enough cows.

JB=Jerry Beach. 8503917

PS, rennerize...I'll hopefully see you in two weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.