1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lodging-Northern Zone, Grand Rapids,Mn

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by glenn mcleod, Jun 17, 2013.

1. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

If you are coming to Grand Rapids,MN for the Northern Zone Shoot this weekend June 22 & 23 and also(marathon Friday June 21st) I hope you will consider staying at the Sawmill Inn or the Country Inn which are operated by the Jacobson Family which have been strong supporters of the shooting sports for many years. See you this weekend, Glenn McLeod.

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

In addition to be good supporters, they also run very very nice motels.

Mark Zauhar

3. MNGuns

MNGuns Member

Any idea regarding price and availability..? The Mrs called all over town a couple months ago and everything was booked. I would rather spend my coin with a supporter of the sport rather than a big chain if I could.

4. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Sawmill is 1-800-804-8006 or 218-326-8501, Country Inn & Suites is 1-800-456-4000 or 218-327-4960 Call for rates, often you can do better if you call the local number. Grandma's Marathon is in Duluth this weekend and runners will stay at Grand Rapids and other area towns when Duluth fills up. Call soon to get a room.

5. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Hope to see a good crowd. The grounds are in perfect condition. Camping for about 11 units, only a couple left.

6. sle081

sle081 Member

Great food also at the Sawmill also,nice place to stay and the Jacobsons have been active shooters and great supporters of our sport.

David Gilberg

7. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

9 AM Tim, bright & early.

8. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Hope to see you up north, drive carefully.

9. MNGuns

MNGuns Member

Headed up early Saturday morning. Somebody please have the coffee on. :) Lookin forward to it.