1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lodging near Redlands(CA) for Western Zone

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by starshot2b, Jun 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Need suggestions for safe, clean, reasonably priced lodging for 2 ladies coming to shoot! I don't do Motel 6's -- last one I stayed at I was nervous the entire time (and to say the room was less than clean is an understatement).

Thanks in advance.

2. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

The Hilton in San Bernardino is less than 10 minutes away from Redlands. However do not leave guns in the car overnight anywhere.

3. white rattler

white rattler Member

The Dynasty Suites 1235 W Colton Ave Redlands.Tel 909-7936648 Right downtown CLEAN and 5 minutes from the club. I stay there every year it has it all hot tub, pool and some good eating joints close. Good luck to you, PS Starbucks coffee with a nice morning meal all in. Trevor Dawe.

4. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Trevor, thanks for the suggestion; no availability for the WZ (guess everyone else thought it was a great place as well). I even called to double check.

We want to be close by (or reasonably close) to the club.

One other question (to anyone) - where should we NOT stay? I found a great rate at Americas Best Value Inn, but...

Thanks for the suggestions -- please, keep them coming as lodging is filling up fast!

5. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

6. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.