1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lodging - Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lsudrt, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsudrt

lsudrt TS Member

Could someone on this forum be able to give me info on Lodging for the Grand - with 100K attendance, is their a possibility of getting a room within a 100 miles...? I don't know the area at all - I am doing some research, but it's nothing like first hand knowledge...
    lsudrt

2. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

I just secured a room in O'Fallon at the Sleep Inn..It is South of Sparta and the room is 62.99 per night..Tel-618-628-8200 They had rooms at the Best Western in DuQuoin at $120.00 a night ...Either one is a little drive from the shoot..

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Check out today's thread above...ksrivermotel...very good person and really nice facility.

4. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I recommend O'Fallon. There is many hotels.There is some most recent ones there.Meaning NEW.
    Joe Woods/Ontario

5. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

FWIW, O'Fallon is a half hour north of Sparta...

6. badminton

badminton Member

I just cancelled a room in Murphysboro at the BEST VALUE INN. It was $45 a night and is 38 miles south of the complex.

Kelly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.