Trapshooters Forum banner

Locking Block jig for Perazzi MX - by Giuliani

11K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Don Rackley 
#1 ·
I have one brand new locking block jig by Giuliani. It comes complete with what is shown: the jig, a new locking block and Allen wrench to fit the jig. If you can use a feeler gage and a file, you can install your own locking block and save big $ and not have to ship your gun (saving even more). All you need is a flat file (mill bastard is OK), 400 grit emery paper and a 0.008" feeler gage.

Instructions come with the jig and the jig is $205 delivered Priority mail to the USA.

As always, feel free to contact me for any of Giuliani's parts for Perazzi guns, MX and TM series.

Don Rackley

Clamp

See less See more
#3 ·
I also have one and used it to install my last block. Be aware that one may have to slightly reduce the vertical thickness of the block (portion that slides back and forth in grooves in the action body) and also increase the dia. of the hole in the locking block where the bottom of the top lever spindle fits into. At least I had to on my MX10 but also had to do the same with an earlier OEM locking block. The jig design is fantastic and easy to use.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.