1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Loading Remington Clones

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Unknown1, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

While I was cleaning the garbage out of my computer files I came across this chart that was once on the Remington web site at the address listed near the top. The address now produces a blank page but I thought someone might have an interest in the data I copied and pasted from it while it was still up.

Apparently it is loading data published by Remington describing what components to use to clone their STS target load and light handicap load. I don't make any guarantees regarding the suitability of the loads, only that the data is as I copied it from the now-defunct web page:<center>
    [​IMG]
    </center>

MK

2. locdoc

locdoc Member

Much appreciated.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They dropped International 2 years ago. for a Nitro handicap clone use 18.2 of Titegroup and a TGT wad.

HM

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

MK. Thanks. I copied it to a file from your pic. I use a very similar load to the Titewad recipe they suggest. I am dropping 16.4, and propelling 1-1/16 oz for my "All-Purpose" load and it books downrange at 1184 ave. Most likely it is slower than that by a few feet due to the leading pellets being a bit faster than the pod, but the load has little recoil. Too, I substitute the AA orange wad because it feeds with less difficulty thru the PW finger/wad insertion system. I never load the #6 shot bushing simply because the hull gets a bit full. But I may experiment with that some over the winter.

Thanks Jack

5. Remington STS

Remington STS TS Member

Thanks! Was much needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.