1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Loaders F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by G-12, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G-12

G-12 TS Member

0   0   0

Two loaders for sale. 1 is a Ponsness Warren Mult-O-Matic 600 B reloader.
    In excellent condition and given a clean bill of health by a PW dealer.
    This model has the primer feed assembly. One shot and powder bushing included along with owner's manual. $225 plus shipping from Indiana. 2 is an original
    Hollywood Turret reloader in excellent working condition. It has all the dies
    for 12 gauge shotgun shell loading and dies for .270 rifle rounds. In its day Hollywood said it was the most precision reloading tool. Includes original
    operating instructions. This thing is HEAVY! $400 plus shipping. If you'd
    like to see photos of either one please PM me with your email. Thanks, Ben

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

^ I hve pics of the loaders and they are neat. I've asked G-12 If I can post for all to see and awaiting his response.

PW

<a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/?action=view¤t=PW600.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/?action=view¤t=PW600close.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Hollywood

<a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/?action=view¤t=Hollywood.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/?action=view¤t=Hollywoodclse.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

3. yzfart

yzfart TS Member

0   0   0

G-12,

I am very interested in the P/W 600. Can you send pictures to my e-mail?

Can you give a weight and box dimensions so I can approximate shipping?

Ben

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Up pics are on

5. yzfart

yzfart TS Member

0   0   0

Can't see them at work - I will have to wait until at home.

Thanks,

Ben

6. G-12

G-12 TS Member

0   0   0

ttt

7. jrbuete

jrbuete TS Member

0   0   0

G-12
    Since Ben (a co-worker) decided not to buy the PW600 I am very interested. Do you still have it and if so, are you still asking $225 + shipping?

Thanks!

Jeff

8. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Heck, I've got a pw 600 with a primer feed and I'll sell it for 100 bucks. Who ever buys it pays the shipping. The primer feeder has a slight crack where it mounts at the top. Shouldn't be hard to repair. I bought it years ago (used) and never used it myself. I'd guess shipping would be around 30 bucks. Jim

9. jrbuete

jrbuete TS Member

0   0   0

Jim

Sounds like a great deal! Do you have any pics you can post.

To help you figure shipping, I'm in SoCal - zip is 93560. Assuming everything looks good once I see the pics, how would you like payment?

Thanks!

Jeff

10. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Jeff. I'm not a computer type. The loader is for 12 gauge and is in good shape. I'm willing to bet you'll like it enough that I'd be willing to offer you return privileges on me. Still need pics? Jim

11. jrbuete

jrbuete TS Member

0   0   0

What the heck, too good of a deal to pass up:.

How would you like me to pay and how much ($130?) and where should I send the payment?

You can send your info to my email address to avoid it being too public if you want.

Jeff

12. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Jeff, no problem. I'll send it to you and you can pay if you want it. What a deal, right? Post your address here or send me a private message. Jim

13. jrbuete

jrbuete TS Member

0   0   0

Outstanding!

Address is:
    Jeff R. Buetemeister
    3702 Arbor Ave
    Rosamond, CA 93560

Once I get it I'll send payment immediately. Do you prefer personal check, money order, etc?

Thanks again!

14. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Not enough money to sweat a money order. I'll get it boxed upped and send it off to you by Monday. BTW, if for any reason you don't want it there is another guy behind you that wants it. So, would you do us both a favor and send it on to him? Thanks, Jim P.S., I'd get to this sooner but I'm in the middle of remodeling a bathroom.

15. jrbuete

jrbuete TS Member

0   0   0

Sounds great, once I get it I'll get a check in the mail

Thanks!

Jeff

16. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Jeff, loader is in the mail. UPS--Tracking# 1z950x970349958432--- My address is on the box. shipping was 20.10 Jim

17. jrbuete

jrbuete TS Member

0   0   0

Great - looking forward to receiving it:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.