1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Load info magnets

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 1903, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1903

1903 Member

I load about 4 different shotshell loads interchangeably. Maybe 500 of these, then 700 of those, come back a week later and some of these, and so on. Keeping track of what load the machine is set up for can be a pain. Load stickers falling off the reloader, paper notes flying away, etc... I came up with a solution that works pretty good. I got some business card magnets and printed up some load info on photo paper using a business card template. Photo paper won't get all grungy, you can just wipe it clean. I cut the business card sized lables out and stuck them on the peel and stick magnets. Now I just put the magnet with the load I'm using right on the reloader. No more questions on what the machine is set up for. Seems to work pretty good. John......
    1903_2008_31073.jpg

1903_2008_31074.jpg

2. Shoot n Holler

Shoot n Holler Active Member

Nice idea, We use poker chips with a corresponding number from a master sheet. Just drill a hole and hang it on the loader.

3. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Same here... key tags with a number corresponding to that of the load data on the chart on the wall behind the press. Hang them on the press.

Keller

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.