1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LL Bean Shooting Vest

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rem29, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rem29

Rem29 Member

LL Bean has a shooting vest available now. I was in need of a new one so decided I'd order one to check it out. $99, free shipping, free return if I didn't like it and a lifetime, no questions asked guarantee. I ordered it Monday and had it in my hands Wednesday (I am on east coast) How can you go wrong?

Came in the other day and I couldn't be happier. Well thought out down to having an upper mini pocket on left side (on right hand vest) that has a cleaner cloth for your shooting glasses attached to it's own leash. Next pocket down in velcro closed big enough for shooting card, next pocket down again velcro closed has a "board" in it with elastic loops to hold four chokes! Both sides have double large pockets. Right side is a very nice yet thin leather. Shoulders are heavier padded fabric and back is high quality mesh. Waist adjusts via velcro and lower back has pocket for shells or a rubber chicken.......

Check it out. If you don't like it, it costs nothing to return...ever. For the record, I do not work for Bean and am careful how I spend my money. Just like to pass along a good lead when I find one..

Gary

2. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

Gary how about a model # and or a pic ! sounds like a winner !

3. tj303

tj303 Member

I dislike Velcro.

4. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

Gary is there a spot for a spare shell ???

5. Duck

Duck Member

Yup what wjf100st said!.

6. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Would love for you to post a picture if you can.

7. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

mash the link.

comes left-handed, too.

nice vest.

riveted shell pockets ... !

and that glasses cleaning rag ... !!

8. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Check it out, $79.00 on sale now w/ free ship. I don't need a vest but just checked it out. Looks like a great deal.

9. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

I'm asking Santa for one. Love the LL bean stuff! Bill

10. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Thanks for the link. Is the right handed vest also on sale? I couldn't get the link to navigate. Jack

11. Rem29

Rem29 Member

Thank you Goatskin for posting the link (worked for me) if not go to LL Bean and search for shooting vest. I also thank you for noting it is on sale so you saved me 20% or $19.80 --- BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE ---- I also got a $10 gift card in the mail today from LL Bean to use on a future purchase.

I simply called LL Bean customer service and since I bought the vest within 30 days of the sale they credited my card the $19.80. Great company to do business with!

As for the spare shells, I use the spare choke pocket to hold choke wrench and three shells in the elastic loops.

If anyone else treats themselves to one - post up and let us know what you think.

Gary

12. Firewater

Firewater Member

Where is it made? Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
l l bean shooting vest
ll bean clays vest
ll bean shooting glasses

ll bean shooting vest

ll bean skeet shooting vests