1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutics.......

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by over the hill, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Ive been looking at used Ljutics lately and I see numerous models listed. Im familiar with the Mono and the old Dynatrap.

What is the X73 in relation to the mono gun? The looks are very similar.

I know you Ljutic experts can help me out.

Thanks....Gerald

2. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Hilly,

I own a mono gun, and just love the thing. It is a tank and is just about unbreakable. The trigger only has three moving parts in it, and it is one of the fastest triggers on the market. The best part about the gun is the release to open the gun is underneath the gun and in front of the trigger guard. You can close the gun very quietly by pressing this slightly before closing the gun. It also opens very easily.

A friend of mine owns an X73, and the biggest difference between the guns is the size of the receiver. The X73 is much lower profile and longer than the mono gun. Either one will make you proud.

Kevin

3. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Folks complain about the resale prices of Ljutics, but new or used, you won't find a better gun. Mine will belong to my son someday. People either love them or hate them. Find one that fits right and you won't part with it.

Big Jack

4. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

I own a 73. I think I've read on this web site that there is a difference between the 73 and the X73 - that the X73 had a 33-inch barrel. I thought I read that. I have no personal knowledge of it. I do know the 73 is a solid gun although mine is too heavy for me these days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.