1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic's new JL2 Adj rib @ Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by elinvar, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elinvar

elinvar Member

Ljutic

Hello all
    Stop by my tent and check out the new "JL2" adj rib Pro-3 that I will be bringing along- Also will have the new "PM" trigger available too!!

Terry's Gun Vault

2. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

Where the hell is your tent? I'm seriously thinking about purchasing an adj. Mono or pro 3. What's this new Ljutic like? Got pictures?
    Thanks Zap.

3. grunt

grunt Well-Known Member

4. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

You got our interest, now we need some pics.

5. dudleyone

dudleyone TS Member

Yup, would like to see pics.

6. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

How it it that any company (in this case Ljutic) struggling in a tough economy brings out a new product and keeps it a secret? I could find nothing new on their web site. Being a long time Ljutic fanatic (I currently own five) I would certainly like to know what their new gun looks like with specs/price. I may want to be one of the first kids on my block with a new toy. Or do they want to keep them all for themselves? Marc

7. elinvar

elinvar Member

Ok guys.
    I should have waited till I got the gun in my hands before telling the world about it- Jimmy Ljutic 1st made this new Adj rib for the " race gun " o/u that they were showing at last years Grand. slighly lower than a One-touch. The JL2 rib allows a wider range of adjustments- The One-Touch moves in 10% increments only- the JL2 can be moved up or down for fine adjustments. It has a click device for the forward rib adjustments.
    Probably won't get the Ljutic till the day I head for the Grand so if you want to see it you'll have to come by my vending tent and check it out- If it does not sell there I will post a bunch of pic's for all to see when I get home.
    This is sort of a trial run for the new rib design- so far they have 2 guns made up with this rib. It is not in regular production at this time therefor they are not advertising it yet. If people like the new rib I will be ordering in several more like it in Pro-3's and Monoguns.
    retail price 8999.00 including a case and choice of pull or release trigger.
    This rib is not going to replace the One-touch- just be another option if you don't like the One-touch for one reason otr another.
    I'm looking forward to getting it and showing it off!!

Hope to see you all at Sparta!!

Terry Jones

8. elinvar

elinvar Member

I will not have any of the O/U's for sale- One could be special ordered at any time with a custom stock included at no extra charge. They are being made on a special order basis only.

Don't ask the price because I don't know without calling Yakima.
    I liked the " Thunderbolt " they had with the staggered barrels myself- If I ever take up doubles again I would have one of them made for me.
    Not sure of the wait time either- If really interested In a Ljutic O/U (or even a combo set) Give me a call and I can get you all the info.

Terry Jones
    217-433-9885

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.