1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic's new gun parts for the shooter

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rio, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rio

Rio TS Member

Ljutic

Has anybody bought the new Firing Pin and Return Spring or the new style Hammer Spring from Ljutic. I was thing about upgrading my Mono with the new parts . What is good or bad about these parts. Do you thing is was worth the money.Did the change too the hammer spring, change your timing for braking the target.

Thanks Rio.

2. krieghoff80

krieghoff80 Member

Firing pin is great .....don't know about the hammer spring

3. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

I put the new firing pin with the return spring in my Mono 2 years ago and haven't noticed anything different. Larry Evans

4. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

The new firing pin and return spring is an improvement. The hammer spring is quite durable (carbon silocon) but it is stiffer, and IMHO the hammer pin is not very robust, so, I'd stay with the standard spring and just change it each season...takes a few minutes at the most. I had the stiffer spring and went back to the piano wire spring...nothing scientific, just my opinion.

WNCRob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.