1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic's New Crown Series

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by LjuticL07, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

Ljutic

Here is picture of our latest model gun.

Thanks,

Craig

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Wow! That's a beauty!

There ought to be a law against posting all these guns I want to buy.......lol

Hauxfan!

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Look, a gussied-up one touch with factory choke tubes and a pad adjuster. Wow.

ss

4. Bill D.

Bill D. Member

I can only wish

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Nice gun..wish it were mine!

6. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Is this based on the Mono Gun, Dynakic or something new. Looks great. I wouldn't have any excuses if I had one of these. Glenn

7. trapster100

trapster100 Member

Send it to me right now and I'll test shoot and review it for the summer for no charge!

8. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

Hi John,

Per your request here are the specs for the gun in the picture:
    Stainless Pro3 receiver
    Stainless Pro3 block
    Blued Pro3 barrel with thicker diameter for better balance .740 bore
    Stainless Mono release trigger with new ignition system (spare trigger purchased)
    Stainless pickets
    Blued adjustable rib and ramp (2) ribs included 60-90% and 80-120% impact
    New Ljutic .710XP choke light full (.705XP and .718XP included)
    XXXX English wood
    Custom checkering
    Total package: $17,000.00

9. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Please put me on the to buy (now) list . (can I get two)

10. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

<a href="http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm301/ecshooter/?action=view&current=image002.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Yea and a month later when you decide that you don't like it, you wouldn't be able to trade even up for a Guerini combo. I've made better investments buying Enron stock!

ss

11. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

$17K.....ya ok.

12. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

This was a custom gun sold to one of our long time customers. He received the gun two weeks ago and has been offered full value for the gun by two different shooter. The picture doesn't do it justice and the customer that purchased the gun is extremely happy and hasn't been this excited about shooting in years. Can you put a price on that??

13. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

hasn't been this excited about shooting in years Can you put a price on that?? The price looks to be $17,000.00 .

has been offered full value for the gun by two different shooter . Really ?

14. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

The base price for this gun would be $10,095.00 without extra trigger, chokes, rib and wood. The customer hand selected his wood, a $4,000.00 blank and invested over $1,000.00 in the checkering design.

It's like buying a car... some people are fine with the stock wheels and rims and others want to stand out in a crowd with something that will catch your eye and make it different from all the rest!

15. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

The price is justifiable with the extras explained any thing custom upgraded is going to cost. The base guns for 10k that I have seen are awesome as well.

16. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Oh now I get it, "April Fools". Sorry to read anything more into than that.

ss

17. wlc

wlc Member

I always enjoy looking at pictures of nice guns even if they are not something that I might buy or can afford. I hope they continue to post these pictures.

18. one st8

one st8 Member

Have you tried trading in a Caesar Guerini lately?

19. Alamo

Alamo Member

Ever wonder if people who bash other people and their stuff realize how petty and insignificant that they sound to the rest of the world. Ljutic is a small company that has existed from the 1950's building a small number of VERY good guns for shooters who expect nothing less. Quality is never cheap. Al and Nadine are both in the Trapshooters Hall of Fame, something that most of us will never achieve. As for Craig, I have had the pleasure of meeting him and found him to be a gentleman who is not deserving of this type of treatment. Come to think of it, I don't think anyone who posts a picture of their gun or product deserves this kind of treatment. It is their gun,their opinion, pride of ownership and they are entitled to it without being trashed for no reason other than to be well, petty.

Larry Hancock

20. Classic Trap

Classic Trap TS Member

I had my hands on this very gun this past Sunday. It is breathtaking!! The person who owns the gun is a regular guy and shooter. He is also in the wood business and that accounts for the wood. The checkering is flawless and really deserves a better picture. The gun itself is everything you would expect. Perfect fit and finish and the rib is the best engineered I have seen. A really great gun and I GET TO SHOOT IT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic dynokik