1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic's Galore for sale - New rib too!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by elinvar, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Ljutic

Hello everyone!!

Here is the latest group of new and used Ljutic's I have for sale- from left to right

1. Ljutic Monogun TGV007- Nickel plated receiver- Blued barrel and rib- New style " JL2" adjusatable rib. .745 bore- choke tubes .710 and .720-
    Upgrade english walnut stock with Adj comb and Butt- 14 5/8 lop. Pull or release trigger available. Ebony grip cap as well
    Brand new!! 8495.00

2. Ljutic LTD 2000- Monogun- 34" fixed choke barrel (full) Polished sides on receiver- 70/30 POI - Beautiful Simms Black diamond wood- Ebony grip cap too.
    has the added on curved inertia lock- the blue is flaking off as you can see.
    excellent condition!!! 4900.00

3. Ljutic Stainless Monogun # 327- 34" fixed choke (full) "California" fixed rib with fat boy pickets- 70/30 POI. 99% as new condition- sold new in march of 2012- release trigger installed. Adj comb on stock. Ebony grip cap.
    As new of a SS Mono as you will see. 6800.00

4. Pro-3 Stainless #73- 34" choke tube barrel- 4 Briley flush mount tubes- .740 bore. 70/30 POI- Removable hinge pin option- Beautiful Wenig stock set with RH palm swell, cast and lots of toe out. RH rollover comb too- Original stock is also available.
    This Ljutic is 100% as new- I bought eh gun from Nadine in 2007- sold it. Now it's back- Owner had the metal refinished at Ljutic and a trigger tune up.
    Also comes with numbered Americase- extra recoil pads too.
    Best Used SS Pro-3 anywhere!! 6900.00

5. Ljutic Monogun- 34" Fixed choke .740 bore -.705 choke- Unmolested Barrel!
    Polished sides on receiver- Kari-Comb recoil reducer. Usuall wear on receiver- Just a great target killing machine. 70/30 poi- release trigger
    Local trade in!! 3750.00

6. Ljutic Olympic rib Monogun- Ser # 1966- 32" barrel with Paternator choke tube- 70/30 POI- Fully engraved receiver- Nickel plated- Release trigger.
    Beautiful gun!! and shoots as good as it looks!! Counter coil recoil reducer and Adj comb 3600.00

7. Ljutic Standard rib Mono- Excellent condition Monogun- 60/40 POI-Briley flush mount tubes (2) -Adj comb . recent reblue and new curved inertia lock installed. real good clean Monogun!!!! 3500.00

8. Ljutic Monogun #325- Factory 2 barrel set- Both barrels 34" - Ported and choke tubed- comes with real nice Umberger stock set and a second set as well- This one has seen alot of shells and needs some love- great Project gun or just one to keep. sacrifice at 1700.00

Any questions give me a call or email
    Terry Jones
    Terry's gun Vault

217-433-9885

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Nice looking rack of guns.

Hauxfan!

3. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

What is that just to the right of your rack of Ljutics.black and stainless gun?

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

5. Bubba1

Bubba1 TS Member

0   0   0

I want em all. But am interested in #6. Price firm ?
    Thanks AL

6. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Roofer Bob- Thats an 870 mariner- Has the coating on it so it wont rust- used to keep it on the floor by the bed.

B-rod- I would be interested in a trade for a Perazzi- send me some pic's if you can.

Al- everything is negotiable!! call me and we'll talk

Terry

7. schooner

schooner Member

0   0   0

What state do you live in.Thank you.Peter M.

8. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Peter
    I'm in the great state of Illinois...
    Downstate- not chicago.

Terry

9. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

10. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Terry,

I sent you a PM days ago...please reply...

Bernie

11. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

#6 has been sold!!

TJ

12. map@neo

map@neo Member

0   0   0

Hi Terry. Is that a 34" Rottweil Adj. rib barrel at the far right of your picture??? If so, is it for sale? And how much? I may have a sale for you.
    Thanks.

map

13. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Map
    You have keen eyesight- yes that is a Rottweil barrel- 34" Adj POI- It has had the choke reamed out of it and is now a 16 yrd barrel- Bought it from Jaqua's about 20 years ago- Still have 1 Rottweil left (had 5 at one time)
    I'm not really interested in selling it at this time

Terry

14. Hauxfan

0   0   0

Up for Terry...............and the fact I like to look at those fabulous Ljutics.......lol

Terry, just what is the differnce between that No.1 Mono gun and the Pro3 that you sold me?

Thanks!

Hauxfan!

15. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Haux
    The # 1 Ljutic on the rack is a Monogun yours is a Pro-3 (lighter)- It has the same nickel receiver that your has- this one also has the JL2 Adj rib- can adjust from 70% to 100% with an allen wrench.
    Yours had a rollover comb- this one is a standard comb.
    Your pro-3 is very similar to Ljutic #3- both have the california rib- but #3 is a monogun and is stainless.
    Make a road trip over here and try one of these out!
    Also #1 Ljutic has the .745 TGV bore. It has become very popular.

Terry

16. Hauxfan

0   0   0

Thanks Terry, I just might have to do that one of these days. But I do think I'll wait for warmer weather.....

I didn't know the Mono's weighed more than my Pro3. If it isn't to much of a problem, about how much more?

Thanks!

Hauxfan!

17. j4me

j4me TS Member

0   0   0

Hello
    I have a remington 90t moe bragg wood and soft touch on it and factory wood would like to trade in for number or number gun
    Thank you

18. Hauxfan

0   0   0

j4me, I'm sure Terry would be more than happy to make a trade with you.

He probably isn't out of bed yet....lol

I'm sure he'll be along shortly.

Hauxfan!

19. Hauxfan

0   0   0

Up for Terry!

Hauxfan!

20. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

I'm going to put the new JL2 Monogun on it's own post with alot of pictures- probably wednesday.
    Terry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.