1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutics For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TRAINWRECK, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

0   0   0

No trades for sale only.
    1. Ljuitcs SS mono mid rib, 34" barrel still has ring with nice roll-over stock, upgraded wood, .032 choke, 90/10 poi, pull trigger. This gun is in great shape and untouched. Price 4995.00 plus shipping to your FFL

2. Ljutic blue mono mid rib, 34" barrel still has ring, 4-way comb, upgraded wood, .035 choke, 80/20 poi, polished side plates, slated pickets, release trigger. This gun has the normal bluing wear, it is untouched, very tight and a nice looking gun. Price is 3995.00 plus shipping to you ffl.

If you are interested in the guns send me a PM for picture. Please no tire kickers.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

You are a trainwreck. Everyone on TS.com is a "tire kicker". Go consign those guns with a Ljutic dealer. They will generate some interest in your guns. You certainly will not do that here with your attitude.

3. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Maybe I have the wrong attitude! I love tire kickers!!! Give them to me, I have a chance to make them a "MY CUSTOMER"?
    Don

4. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Mia,

He did say 'please'....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.